Any support that home educators can take advantage of is a help. As home educators, you cannot ask to partake in funding initiatives if you don’t know about them.
Read a series of blog posts below exploring possible funding policies that may be utilised by home educators across Australia if you ask.
- Blog #1 Extension of Preschool Funding, The Smith Family School Student Support, Arts Education.
- Blog #2 Increase HELP loan limit for Aviation Courses, Strengthening Higher Education in Regional Australia, Australian Apprenticeships—increased support
- Blog #3 Skills Package – Delivering skills for today and tomorrow, National School Reform Agreement—Commonwealth contribution to national policy initiatives.
- Blog #4 National School Reform Agreement, Review of the Socio‑Economic Status, School Funding – Additional support
- Blog #5 Online Teaching and Learning Courses—support mathematics and phonics
Ed Consult. Supporting Home Educators Across Australia.